DMHO Recruitment 2017- 225 Vacancies for Staff Nurse, Pharmacists ,Lab Technician & Other Posts
DMHO Recruitment 2017 – 225 Vacancies for Staff Nurse, Pharmacists & Lab Technicians Apply Online : District Medical & Health Officer has announced a notification for the recruitment of 225 Staff Nurse, Pharmacists, Medical Officer Vacancies, Lab Technician, ANMs. Candidates who are looking for such opportunities can apply for these jobs. Interested candidates can apply online through official website on or before 15th June 2017. The candidates must have the required qualification of this post. Here we are providing you the all details and the official notification link for the reference. DMHO Recruitment 2017. The candidates who are looking forward to make their career in Latest Government Jobs of Staff Nurse can grab this chance and have a bright future as per your dream.
Here we are providing the all information regarding the latest jobs for Staff Nurse, Latest Jobs for Lab Technician, Latest Jobs for Medical Officers. For more information like Educational qualification, Selection process, Age limit, How to apply & other details are given below. Eligible Candidates please refer the Official notification before applying online.
DMHO Recruitment 2017 Notification Details – 225 Vacancies
Name of the Organisation : District Medical Health Officer
Total No. of Posts : 225 Posts
Name of the Posts :
- Medical Officers (Full Time) : 15 Posts
- Medical Officers (Part Time) : 15 Posts
- Staff Nurse : 30 Posts
- Pharmacist : 15 Posts
- Lab Technician Gr-II : 15 Posts
- Accountant : 15 Posts
- ANM : 75 Posts
- Supporting Staff : 45 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Medical Officers : MBBS Registered with AP/TS Medical Council.
- Staff Nurse : GNM (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing), Registered with AP/TS Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist : Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university or Institution. Candidates should register on Paramedical Board.
- Lab Technician Gr-II : Intermediate andDMLT or B.Sc (LT) from recognized Institution, must be registered with the Para Medical Board.
- ANM : Matriculation and 18 months MPHW or Two years Intermediate vocational MPHW Female course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government Hospitals.
*For other jobs please refer the official notification.
Age (as on 01.07.2017) : 18 to 44 years.
Selection Process : Candidates should be selected based on Written Examination.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates can download the application given below in PDF and fill it with full details and send the application to the following address.
Collector & District Magistrate,
Ranga Reddy District.
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply : 15 -06-2017
Important Links :
|DMHO Recruitment Notification 2017||Download Here|