State bank of India (SBI) Hiring for Management Executives (SME)
The State bank of India (SBI) released an employment/hiring notification for experienced bankers, SBI Special Management Executives (SME), (Banking). The Candidates, Those who has Post Graduate degree (PG) can submit their applications through SBI Bank official website before last date May 18, 2017. The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank (SBI).
Total Vacancies: 554
Name of the posts:
- Special Management Executive (SME – Scale II): 273 Posts
- Special Management Executive (SME – Scale III): 281 Posts
Interested candidates applying for this post should be holding CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA (Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree in finance.
- Middle Management Grade Scale II: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 35 years and must be minimum 25 years.
- Middle Management Grade Scale III: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 40 years and must be minimum 25 years.
- MMGS II: Selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 317,05 to Rs 45,950.
- MMGS III: Selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 42,020 to Rs 51,490.
Procedure for Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of online written exam, group discussions and face to face interview, the test will be conducted in the month of June 2017.
Last Date: The last date for online application is May 18.
More Details: Interested candidates can Download official notice from here (PDF).